For people with serious illnesses or health conditions
Being diagnosed with a serious or rare illness can turn your world upside down.
What happens next? How will you get through it?
I've been there myself, and I know how it feels.
Let my 15 years of experience with medical-information research and advocacy help with your next steps,
no matter which illness you're facing.
With clear, calm direction, I can help you:
- Learn about your illness and symptoms
- Sort through the hype on the internet to find the most reliable information sources
- Locate the most up-to-date treatment options
- Find the specialists you need
- Understand side effects
- Figure out what to ask your doctor at your next appointment
As a medical-information concierge, I find the answers that others miss.
And I explain everything in plain English.
Pricing for my services is explained here.
Go to the Contact page to get the process started. I look forward to hearing from you.
Joanne Zeis, Patient Pathfinders, PO Box 255, Uxbridge, MA 01569 USA